Open Diamond CuffRegular price $2,050.00
18k Yellow Gold with a lightly hammered texture featuring a pair of bezel-set diamonds weighing .22ctw
In-stock items typically ship within 1-3 business days. Please get in touch if you need your items sooner, and we will always try to accommodate!
Our shipments are insured and require a signature for delivery.
If the billing and shipping addresses on an order do not match, or if the address is not verified by our shipper, for security reasons we may require additional verification from you, which may delay your order. Additionally, larger purchase values may also require additional verification.
We only ship domestically and are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
We stand by the integrity of our meticulous craftsmanship, and are pleased to offer a lifetime manufacturing warranty on our jewelry, including:
- One complimentary resizing on engagement rings, as styles allow, within 90 days of purchase
- Straightening a band that has bent without obvious incident
- Tightening of a loose setting
- Replacement of lost melee (stones 2mm and under) within a year of purchase
Our warranty does not guarantee against normal wear and tear, accidental damage, or neglect in caring for your jewelry, including but not limited to:
- Scratches or dents in metal and/or softer stones
- Bent, flattened, or pulled prongs
- Accidental damage caused by, for example, catching and pulling or crushing
- Lost stones (center stones at any time; melee 2mm and under after the first year)
Please insure your jewelry with Jewelers Mutual to assure the best coverage for any instance of loss or damage.
We will always go above and beyond to help solve any issue with your Sophie Hughes jewelry! As each instance is unique we will need to examine the piece to determine whether the issue is covered by our warranty. Should the problem be outside the warranty, we are happy to offer the best repair options at reasonable prices.
Lifetime Complimentary Jewelry Care Plan
Let's keep your jewels sparkling and in stellar condition! Your jewelry should always be worn thoughtfully and serviced periodically, just like anything of value. Prongs should be inspected by our studio for tightness every six months, or anytime you have a concern. We will always tighten them complimentary. Inspeciation is also a perfect time to take us up on our complimentary cleaning and buffing services! These services are generally a 15-30 minute while-you-wait appointment; please email email@example.com to book.